English & Me (Denzel C.E)

 Learning English is one of my favorite hobbies instead of learning other languages. I really love learning languages, so I'm choosing this as my major. But in learning English I Have had several bad experiences in learning those languages in middle school. My native speaker in my middle school is very fierce so I became scared when I want to learn English. 


https://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/4/4a/Study-the-English-Language-Step-05.jpg/aid57125-v4-728px-Study-the-English-Language-Step-05.jpg
https://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/4/4a/Study-the-English-Language-Step-05.jpg/aid57125-v4-728px-Study-the-English-Language-Step-05.jpg

But after I enter high school I became more like to learn English because of the teacher and my friends that always teach me English with patience. My feeling when I was first introduced to English is an I'm feeling hard when I first learn English, but after entering high school and training my English for years I feel happy and enjoyed when each time I learn English. And then why I know about the English language, it's because my school introduces it to me, my school makes the English language a mandatory lesson so we must study. So, of course, you need skill in English to be able to master English, but there are several skill that makes me hard to learn English.

 The skill is a writing skill, this skill actually it's very hard to master because we must know how to type correct grammar and use a good vocabulary too, so yeah this is totally hard for me to learn but I'm not gonna give up until I master this difficult skill. And now the easiest skill it's listening, why? because every day I always listen to music and always listen to the English podcast, because I do that activity every day and it makes me more customary to listening. Talking about skills, the skill that I like the most is listening because this skill allows me to listen to the real native speaker when they talk and I can listen to the English podcast without seeing the transcript. Talking about the plan in focusing and improving my English, my plan is that I want to study English every day by watching movies, listening to the podcast or music, and of course, the most important thing is a apply it to my daily life so I didn't forget easily because I apply English in my activities example I practicing talking English in the front of the mirror or practicing speaking with my friends.

That's it for today thank you for visiting my website and I hope you guys enjoy my first blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Dear Agony Aunt

Suit Up