Sketch It

 My Favorite Books

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqHd8lmef-
8v2KmaBAVueHv59ssTokM7PLHw&usqp=CAU

Title: The Elephant Man
Author: Tim Vicary
Length: 5.400 Words

The Story

So now I will tell you briefly about the book that I've read it's The Elephant Man. So the story of the book that I read it's about a man that has a unique body and seems not familiar to many people. People are scared of him because he looks it's like a monster so many people don't like him. Many people mock that man and do not treat him like a human but more like a creature.

So because of that, The Elephant Man, or his real name is John Merrick is shy himself and he feels depressed because many people mock and treat him like a monster. But luckily there is a kind man that works as a doctor who gives him home and gives him a treated like a human and they become friends. If you want to read more about this book, you can borrow it from the UKSW library and try to read it.  

My Draw



So this is my picture of a scene from the book that I read and I drew it by myself. This scene it's about John Merrick that died because he is sleeping and lying down all his body in bed. Why that can happen ? he sleeps and then suddenly he died. It's because his head that really really heavy, so when he tried to lay down all his body including his head, he died because his head too heavy and it's cracked his bone, his skeleton, so he died and the doctor was surprised about that.

Why I choose this scene because for me this scene it looks so fascinating. It's unique in my opinion cause there is the main character who died because he is just trying to sleep with his all body and lay it up on the bed. So yeah that's the reason why I choose this scene. 

Thank you everyone for spending your time just reading my beginner blog, God bless you.



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Dear Agony Aunt

Suit Up