Dear Agony Aunt

 Reading Story:

https://images.app.goo.gl/o3GtNzm8VFX7e9fr6





Title: Matilda

Author: Roald Dahl

Level: 3

Number of pages: 48


Letter: 

Dear, Sir Seto

Thank you for spending your time to read this letter. I hope I don't disturb you to read my letter and give me some advices that maybe going to help me so much. Before I tell my problem and some advices, I would like to introduce myself first, my name is Matilda, and I'm still very young. 

I'm still 5 years old, but I can read, and I have unique things in my body. I'm smarter than my other friends, I can even multiply plenty of numbers and I like to read books, I always read numerous books that I borrowed from library because reading is my hobby. So now I will tell my problem related to my hobby that is reading books. My parents always don't allow me to read books, I just don't understand why my parents didn't allow me to read books. 

My parents said that reading a book is useless things, they said there is no benefit of reading books because it didn't teach how to earn a lot of money. I know they are is a businessman, and they want to teach me how to earn money, but why they teach me like that and not allow me to read books. I just want to ask any advices from Sir Seto, how I can convince my parents that read books is a good thing, and we can get a lot of knowledge from read books. 

Thank you for your time,

Matilda


Her picture: 


https://images.app.goo.gl/9wbCBv6dkNa1EiYC8



The reason why the character need address that person:

Matilda needs to consult and get advices with Sir Seto is because she has a problem with her parents, her father, and her mother that doesn't allow Matilda to read books because it is useless and can't get money from that. 

So address Sir Seto is a good idea because he is a psychologist and his field of psychology is in the field of family.  He is also always active in organizations related to family and children. So, I think it's right for Matilda to ask for advice and suggestions from Sir Seto because she is indeed her field there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Suit Up