My Emoji Stories

 Today in my blog I want to discuss what book and what listening I'm doing it yesterday. So first the thing that I want to discuss is what book I read in ER Central yesterday. It's about following your passion, and the title is the same too it's following your passion. The genre is factual, it has 557 words, and the reading time is 2 minutes and 40 seconds. So the essence of the story that I read yesterday mainly talks about how we must follow our passion. If we follow our passion we can improve our life better and we have a purpose so we didn't become lazy and didn't have a life purpose. And following your passion can make you do your daily life activity better and happy when you do it. After I read this book I feel more motivated and excited to follow my passion and do my life activity in a good mood. That's why I choose my emoji an emoji that express happiness below this because I feel happy and feel more motivated.

https://www.kindpng.com/picc/m/106-1061707_whatsapp-single-emoji-png-transparent-background-happy-emoji.png

  Now I want to discuss the listening that I listened to yesterday. The title is food and health, it has 406 words, the genre is factual and the reading time is 4 minutes and 48 seconds. The listening mainly talks about how we can live in good health and eat a portion of good food. It says that we must eat good food, not junk food because if you eat junk food too much it can make you obese and it is not just that, you have to work out or go to the gym to keep your body healthy. Doing that thing it can make your life happier and you became healthy because of doing that thing. After I listen to this I feel proud because I have applied this to my daily life and I feel more and more motivated again to keep this activity always with me. So that is the reason why I'm choosing a proud emoji cause I feel proud I can apply that to my life and always be consistent to do that.

https://st.depositphotos.com/1001911/57436/v/1600/depositphotos_574367448-stock-illustration-emoji-emoticon-proud-arrogant-satisfied.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Dear Agony Aunt

Suit Up